Customizing the layout of a group's homepage
Each group in LibGuides CMS has its own separate look and feel settings that can be used to adjust the display of only that group -- including an option for setting a custom homepage template. The steps for creating and customizing homepage templates for a group are identical to those used to create a custom homepage template at the system-level. You can find those instructions here: Customizing Homepage templates.
You can customize the template used for a group's homepage from:
- Go to Admin > Groups.
- Locate the group you want to customize and click on its Edit () icon in the Actions column.
- Click on the Look & Feel and Layout tab and choose Group Homepage from the dropdown.
- On the Templates tab you can:
- Select the homepage template to be used for the group under the Layout Options for Homepage panel.
- Customize an existing custom homepage template or create a new template under the Customize Homepage Templates panel.
Note: all custom homepage templates can be used at the group-level and the system-level.