Adding and managing database vendors
Another way you can organize your databases is by vendor. This can make it easy to filter your A-Z list to find databases on specific platforms, such as ProQuest or JSTOR. As an added benefit, if you have CMS, you can analyze your holdings by vendor, as well.
Adding database vendors
- Go to Content > A-Z Database List.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the Database Vendor panel.
- Click on the Add Database Vendor button.
- Give your new vendor a Name.
- Click the Save button.
Managing Database Vendors
- To see which databases are assigned to a vendor: click on the number in the Database Count column.
- To edit a database vendor: click on the Edit () icon in the Actions column.
- To delete a database vendor: click on the Delete () icon in the Actions column.
- Note: this will only delete the database vendor -- it will not delete any databases associated with it.
- To export a list of your database vendors:
- Use the Copy button to copy the list of the vendors displaying on the page
- Or, click on Export All Records and select either HTML or CSV format to download the entire list.