Managing your widgets and APIs
To manage your existing widgets and APIs:
- Go to Admin > Widgets & API from the command bar.
From here you can:
- Use the filters to narrow down what widgets and APIs are displayed.
- Create a new widget by clicking on the Create Widget button.
- Create a new API by clicking on the Create API button.
- View a widget's embed code or URL, by clicking on the View Widget Code () icon in the Actions column.
- Preview a widget, by clicking on the Preview Widget () icon in the Actions column. This will launch a preview of your widget in a new tab.
- Edit a widget's settings, by clicking on the Edit Widget () icon in the Actions column. Changes you make will be reflected everywhere that widget is being used.
- Delete a widget, by clicking on the Delete Widget () icon.
- NOTE: This will permanently delete the widget.