Via the command bar
To record data to a dataset, click on Record Data in the command bar. This will take you to the default dataset selected in your account's settings. If you are currently viewing the Analyze page for a dataset, however, it will take you to that same dataset's Record Data page instead.
Via the homepage
In the Shortcuts box, select a dataset from the Record Data To dropdown.
Via the Datasets page
Click on a dataset's Record Data () button in the Actions column.
- Select the year for which you want to record data.
- Click on a section to expand its fields.
- Enter your data. Each field is numbered to correspond with the official survey questions.
- Don't worry: you don't have to enter data for every field.
- You can also save and return to this at any time.
- Shaded fields, such as 03 TOTAL - FTEs, are calculation fields. They will automatically calculate the appropriate totals for you.
- When finished entering data in each section, click the Submit Record button.