Use the Custom Header Code and Custom Footer Code text boxes to create an HTML-based header and/or footer for your pages. This is especially helpful if you want your site to have the same header/footer as your library's or institution's website.
To add HTML code for the header and footer:
- Go to Admin > System Settings.
- Click on the Custom JS/CSS tab.
- In the Custom Header Code and Custom Footer Code boxes, add your code.
- The header code will display below the Top Banner (if one has been uploaded).
- Want your custom header and footer to align with the rest of the content on each page? Place your code inside of a
- Click the Save All System Settings button at the bottom of the page.