Use the Chart Color Palette to specify any number of colors to be used when generating charts in Analysis, Cross Dataset analysis, and Dashboards.
If no colors are defined, random colors will be chosen when charts are generated. Or if a chart requires more colors than have been defined, random colors will also be used.
To set the color palette:
- Go to Admin > System Settings.
- Click on the Look & Feel tab.
- In the Chart Color Palette section you can:
- Click the Add Color button to add a new color.
- Set the color using the color picker or by adding the hex code for the color.
- Re-order the colors that have been added by dragging the arrow before the color () up or down the list.
- Delete a color by clicking the Delete (X) () icon.
- Check the Randomize checkbox to allow any colors to be used randomly in charts.
- If this option is not used, the colors will be used in the order they are listed.
- Click the Save All System Settings button at the bottom of the page.