The System Date Format is used to set the default date format for data uploads. This is just the default; you can select another format when uploading data, if needed.
You can also customize the Record Data / Widget Time Format. This allows you to display times in 24-hour (i.e. 13:00) or 12-hour (i.e. 01:00 pm) formats when recording data to Custom and Shared datasets.
- Go to Admin > System Settings.
- Click on the Dates & Currency tab.
- Change the System Date Format field as needed. Formats that can be used are:
- YYYY-MM-DD (2014-12-01)
- MM/DD/YYYY (12/01/2014)
- DD/MM/YYYY (01/12/2014)
- Select the Record Data / Widget Time Format that you would like to use when recording data to Custom and Shared datasets. This applies to both the Record Data page and data-entry widgets. You can choose from:
- 24 Hours (i.e. 13:30:00)
- 12 Hours (i.e. 01:30 pm)
- Click the Save All System Settings button at the bottom of the page.