In This Article
Creating a dashboard
- Click on Dashboards in the command bar
- On the My Dashboards tab, click on the Add New Dashboard button.
- On the New Dashboard modal, give your dashboard a Title.
- You can provide an optional Description for your dashboard. This will appear on the dashboard itself and can help provide some context for the charts.
- Give your dashboard a unique Friendly URL. This will construct the URL for viewing the dashboard and is how you can share your dashboard with others.
- For example, let's say a dashboard has a Friendly URL of fy2017. That would make the dashboard's full URL look like: http://yourlibrary.libinsight.com/fy2017
- Select the appropriate Type for your dashboard:
- Private dashboards can only be viewed by people who have a LibInsight user account.
- Public dashboards can be viewed by everyone who knows the URL.
- Click the Add New Dashboard button.