Each dashboard has its own permissions to control which regular users can edit it. Editing access can be restricted to only admins, admins and a select list of regular users, or all users in LibInsight.
To configure the permissions for a dataset:
- Click on Dashboards in the command bar
- On the My Dashboards tab (or the Other Dashboards tab if editing a dashboard you do not own), click on the Edit Info () icon in the Actions column.
- On the Edit Dashboard modal, click on the Permissions tab.
- On the Permissions tab, define who can edit the dashboard. The default option is All admin-level accounts. You can change this to All admin-level accounts, plus these users (you can select one or more regular-level users, as well. To select multiple users, press CTRL and click on their names) or All users.
- Click the Save changes button.