To edit a dataset's name, description, custom JS/CSS code, footer, and/or recording mode:
- Go to Admin > Manage Datasets.
- Click on the dataset's Edit () button in the Actions column.
- Make your changes under the Edit Dataset Info tab.
- Click on the Hide Entered By and/or Hide Internal Notes links below the text box to hide those fields from your dataset. The CSS code for each will automatically be inserted into the Custom JS/CSS Code field.
- Be sure to enclose your CSS code between
- To customize the footer for your dataset, you can enter HTML code into the Custom Footer Code text box. This will override any custom footer code defined in your system settings.
- The Recording Mode determines whether data is entered by day, month, or year. This can only be changed if the dataset is empty.
- Click the Next >> button to save your changes.