In This Article
Managing sharing permissions for a Shared dataset
To control which LibInsight systems can share a dataset:
- Go to Admin > Manage Datasets.
- Click on the shared dataset's Edit () button in the Actions column.
- Click on the Edit Permissions tab.
- Select which other LibInsight systems will be able to access this dataset.
- All Systems in the Community: this will share the dataset with all LibInsight libraries.
- My System Plus the following: you can select individual LibInsight libraries to share the dataset with.
- If you selected My System Plus the Following, enter the domain name for each library in the text field and click the Add Institution button.
- Click the Next >> button to save your changes.
All selected institutions will see this dataset appear under Admin > Shared Datasets. However, they must first accept sharing the dataset before they can begin recording data to it.