Add and manage SUSHI providers
To manage your SUSHI providers, go to Admin > SUSHI Providers.
Adding SUSHI providers
You can use the SUSHI protocol to automatically harvest usage data from supported e-resource vendors. This allows you to more quickly and easily import your data into your E-Journal/Database and eBook datasets, since you don't have to manually generate, download, and import COUNTER reports. LibInsight supports a growing number of SUSHI providers. If one of your providers isn't currently supported, contact Springy Support and we'll be happy to work with them so you can harvest their data in LibInsight.
In the steps below, enter the information provided by your vendor. If you're unsure whether your vendor supports SUSHI or what the correct settings should be, please contact them directly. You can view a list of providers in the SUSHI Server Registry.
- Click on the Add SUSHI Provider button.
- In the Platform Name field, enter the name of this SUSHI provider.
- Enter the Server URL for this SUSHI provider.
- Enter the Requestor ID assigned by your SUSHI provider.
- Optionally, enter your Requestor Name if required by your SUSHI provider.
- Optionally, enter your Requestor Email if required by your SUSHI provider.
- Enter the Customer ID assigned by your SUSHI provider.
- Optionally, enter your Customer Name if required by your SUSHI provider.
- If required by your SUSHI provider, enter your Username.
- If required by your SUSHI provider, enter your Password.
- Click the Save button.
Managing SUSHI providers
- To edit a provider, click on the Edit () icon in the Actions column.
- To remove a provider, click on the Delete () icon in the Actions column. This will only delete the provider -- it will not remove any data harvested from that provider.