Via the command bar
To record data to a dataset, click on Record Data in the command bar. This will take you to the default dataset selected in your account's settings. If you are currently viewing the Analyze page for a dataset, however, it will take you to that same dataset's Record Data page instead.
Via the homepage
In the Shortcuts box, select a dataset from the Record Data To dropdown.
Via the Datasets page
Click on a dataset's Record Data () button in the Actions column.
Selecting a platform
All of the data for your e-resources are managed at the platform level.
- To begin adding or managing your usage and cost data, click on the platform's Add Records () button in the Actions column.
- If you would like to clear out all of the data for a platform, click on its Empty this Platform () button in the Actions column. This will completely delete all data from the platform, so be careful!
Uploading license files
You can conveniently store copies of your platform's license right alongside your other data. This makes it easy to keep all of your data and records in one place in case you ever need to reference them.
- Click on the License Files tab.
- In the Select File field, choose the file you want to upload (maximum of 18 MB).
- Click the Upload License File button.
Managing uploaded license files
- To download a copy of an uploaded license file, click on the Download File () button in the Actions column.
- To delete an uploaded license file, click on the Delete License File in this Platform () button in the Actions column.