To change a LibGuides dataset's systems:
- Go to Admin > Manage Datasets.
- Click on the dataset's Edit () button in the Actions column.
- Click on the Edit LibGuides Systems tab.
- Click on the Edit () button in the Actions column to modify a system's name.
- Click on the Empty () button in the Actions column to permanently delete all data fetched from that system.
- Click on the Delete () button in the Actions column to permanently remove a system and its data. This cannot be undone, so be careful!
- To add another system, click on the Add New LibGuides System to this Dataset button.
Add a new LibGuides system
- Click on the Add new LibGuides System to this Dataset button.
- Enter a name for your system.
- Enter the Site ID number for your system. To find this:
- Open your LibApps dashboard in a new window. You'll find the Site ID for the LibGuides site in the My LibApps box.
- Click the Add System button.
- Click on the Close button to continue.
- LibInsight will fetch your past data in the background. You'll receive an email notification once this initial fetch is completed.
- From that point on, LibInsight will automatically fetch the previous day's data each night.
- If you run into any issues fetching, contact Springy Support and we'll take a look. :)
- Repeat the above steps to add additional systems to your dataset.