Create a new workflow form
Admin users have the ability to create and manage workflow forms. By default, you can create up to 2 workflow forms at once. However, if you find that you need more, contact the Springy Sales Team to increase your limit. :)
Create a new form
- Go to Admin > Workflow Forms.
- Click on the Create New Form button. The Create New Form window will appear.
- Use the Form Name field to give your form a descriptive name. This is only displayed internally and not on the form's public page.
- Optionally, you can add a Form Description to provide additional details about this form. This is only displayed internally.
- In the Friendly URL field, give your form a unique URL slug. This will serve as the URL of the form's public page and can only contain letters, numbers, and dashes.
- In the Page Title field, enter a heading to display on the form's public page.
- In the Page Introductory Text box, you can provide optional information or instructions to display on the form's public page.
- In the Success Message box, you can customize the message that displays when a user successfully submits a workflow form.
- Click the Save button.
Customizing your new form
Once you've created your new form, you'll be taken to its Workflow Forms Setup page where you can customize the: