How to edit a user's assigned location, department, and position
You can assign any staff member to a location, department, and/or position within your organizational hierarchy. If you haven't already, you must first set up the different levels of your hierarchy by going to Admin > Org Hierarchy. From there, you will be able to create your list of locations, departments, and position titles.
To edit an existing user's assigned location, department, or position:
- Go to Admin > Accounts.
- Under the Manage Accounts tab, find the user account you want to edit and click on its edit () icon in the Actions column.
- Under the Manage Account tab for the user's account:
- Use the Position dropdown to select the appropriate position title for the user.
- Use the Department dropdown to change the user's assigned department.
- Use the Location dropdown to select the user's assigned location.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.