When a user submits a workflow form, you can display a custom success message on the screen. In addition, you also have the option to email the user a copy of their submission, with a customized introduction that can contain additional info or instructions.
Admin users can customize these options in each workflow form's settings.
- Go to Admin > Workflow Forms and click on the form's edit () icon in the Actions column.
- Under the Info & Fields tab, scroll down to the Post Submission Action panel.
- In the Success Message text box, edit the message that displays on the screen when a user successfully submits the form.
- If you would also like to send the user a confirmation email summarizing their submission, set the Email Form Contents to User option to Email content to the user's email address specified in form.
- Otherwise, set this to Do not email form contents to the user. When disabled, the user will still see the on-screen success message.
- If you enabled the post-submission email notification, you can use the Custom Email Intro Text to display additional info or instructions at the top of the email.
- Click the Save button.