Customizing a schedule's calendar settings
A schedule's calendar settings allow you to customize how the schedule's calendar displays, including hiding weekends, showing the day/week/month view by default, start day, etc.
- From the command bar, go to Admin > Schedules Settings.
- On the Manage Schedules page, click the Edit Schedule () icon for the schedule you want to edit.
- On the Calendar Settings tab, you can modify the appearance of the schedule's calendar. Settings that can be changed are:
- Default View: Choose whether you want your schedule to display in Day, Week, or Month view by default.
- Calendar Start Day: Choose which day of the week you want your calendar to start on.
- Show Weekends: Show or hide the weekends on your calendar.
- Weekend Days: When Show Weekends is set to Hide, you can choose which pair of days are hidden (ex: Saturday/Sunday, Sunday/Monday, Monday/Tuesday, etc.).
- First Hour in Day/Week view: If using the Day or Week calendar view, choose which hour you want to display first. This can help avoid a lot of scrolling to find your shifts.
- Minimum Range in Day/Week view & Maximum Range in Day/Week view: These two settings will limit the number of hours that display on your calendar in Day and Week view. This can create a cleaner view by removing hours when your library is not open.
- Row height in Day/Week view: Choose which interval of time you want each row to represent in Day or Week view. The lower the value, the more space you have to display shift details.
- Color in Multi-Schedule view: When viewing this schedule using Multi-Schedule view, the shifts will display in the color that you select here. By choosing a unique color for each of your schedules, this can make it easier to distinguish between them when using the Multi-Schedule view.
- Click Save when the necessary changes have been made.