Editing a single shift
Did you know? You can also edit a shift's start and end time using drag & drop. Learn more...
- Click on Schedules from the command bar.
- Select the schedule you want to edit from the Select Schedule dropdown.
- Click on the shift that you want to edit.
- On the Edit Shift modal, make sure that This Date Only is selected so that the changes are only applied to the single occurrence of the shift you are working with.
- Note: You will only see the option to choose what shifts in the series to edit when you are editing a shift that is part of a recurring series.
- Make the changes to the shift that are needed.
- You can make edits to the Shift Name, Shift Color, Start and End time, Minimum # of People, Enable/Disable Shift Claiming (when enabled for the Schedule), Position selections for the shift, and Tasks and Notes.
- Click Save Shift or Save & Assign Staff to save the shift.
- The Save Shift option will take you back to the calendar for the schedule.
- The Save & Assign Shift option will take you directly to the modal for assigning staff to the shift.