In This Article
Clearing or deleting all shifts
- Click on Schedules from the command bar.
- Select the schedule you want to edit from the Select Schedule dropdown.
- Click on the Tools () button.
- Select () Clear / Delete Shifts from the dropdown.
- On the Clear / Delete Shifts modal, enter the date range of the shifts you want to clear or delete.
- Next, choose the scope:
- Clear Shift Assignments Only: This will vacate all shifts, but not delete them. Use this if you just need a scheduling do-over.
- Clear Shift assignments and Delete Shift (single day only, if recurring): This will delete all of the shifts in your date range. If a shift is recurring, any shifts that occur before or after your date range will not be deleted.
- Clear Shift Assignments and Delete Shift (ENTIRE series, i.e. all occurrences): This will delete all of the shifts on your schedule -- regardless of the date range that was set.
- Click the Submit button to make the clear/deletion.
Warning: You cannot undo the deletion of a shift.