Requiring admins to approve time off requests
- Click on Admin from the command bar.
- Select System Settings from the dropdown menu.
- In the Time Off Settings box, on the System Settings tab, click on the Require Time Off Mediation? field.
- Choose between Yes, Admins will approve/deny time off requests or No Approval for Time Off is needed. users cannot access the Time Off Module.
- When this option is set to No, all time off requests made are automatically approved and visible on the Time Off page. Regular users will also be allowed to edit their time off, as well.
- When this option is set to Yes, all time off requests must be reviewed and approved by an admin. Requests will be listed as Pending on the Time Off page until they are approved or denied.
- Click the blue Submit ( ) button to save the change.