Enabling admin notifications for pending time off requests
- Click on Admin from the command bar.
- Select System Settings from the dropdown menu.
- In the Time Off Settings box, on the System Settings tab, click on the Notify Admins of Pending Time Off? field.
- Choose between Yes - Send pending Time Off email alerts or No - Don't send email alerts.
- When this option is set to No, no email alerts will be sent when new time off requests are submitted.
- When this option is set to Yes, all time off requests will generate an email notification that is sent to all admin account holders (not just the admins for a schedule).
- Click the blue Submit () button to save the change.