Configuring your LibStaffer system's date and time settings
Before you begin creating schedules and adding shifts, you'll want to make sure that you set the correct time zone for your location. This will ensure that shifts start and end at the correct times, shifts sync correctly with Outlook/Google Calendar, etc.
It's also a good idea to configure which day (Sunday or Monday) your work week starts, as this is used when calculating each staff member's maximum weekly/monthly hours.
While managing these settings, you can also customize the format of dates and times, as well.
To manage your date & time settings:
- Go to Admin > System Settings.
- Under the System Settings tab, scroll down to the Date & Time Settings panel.
- Click on the current Time Zone to select the correct one for your location.
- Optionally, click on the current System Date Format to change how dates are displayed throughout LibStaffer.
- Optionally, click on the current System Time Format to change how times are displayed throughout LibStaffer.
- Optionally, click on the current Week Starts value to choose which day of the week (Sunday-Saturday) your work week begins.