In This Article
Generating a report of scheduled shifts
Admins can generate a report of all assigned shifts. If needed, these reports can be filtered to a single schedule and/or staff member. Each report can include the following info:
- Date, Times, and Day of the week for each shift.
- The name of the shift (if it has one)
- The name of the assigned staff member
- The number of hours worked for that shift
- The schedule containing that shift
- Any notes added to the shift
- The staff member's location, department, and position(s) (these columns are hidden by default, but can be displayed via the Show / Hide Columns button)
Reports will include all staff members who have been assigned to shifts, including those who have since been removed from a schedule's roster. Each report can be printed or exported for your records.
Generating a report
- Click on Reports in the command bar.
- Under the Scheduled Shifts tab, set your report filters.
- Use the date filter to return shifts from a specific date range.
- Use the Schedule filter to view shifts for all schedules, or just a single schedule.
- Use the Staff Member filter to view shifts for all staff members, or just a single person.
- Click on the Run Report button to generate the report.
- Click on the Show/Hide Columns button to select which columns to display in the table.
- Click on any column heading to sort the table by that column.
- Use the CSV, Copy, or Print buttons to export or print a copy of the report.
- Use the Search field to filter the table by keyword.