Admins can generate a report of all Unfilled Shifts. If needed, these reports can be filtered to a single schedule. Each report will include the following information:
- Date, Times, and Day of the week for each shift.
- The name of the shift (if it has one)
- The number of staff members required for the shift.
- The number of hours worked for that shift
- The schedule containing that shift
- Any notes added to the shift
Each report can be printed or exported for your records.
To generate an Unfilled Shifts report:
- Click on Reports in the command bar.
- On the Unfilled Shifts tab, set your report filters.
- Use the date filter to return shifts from a specific date range.
- Use the Schedule filter to view shifts for all schedules, or just a single schedule.
- Click on the Run Report button to generate the report.
- Click on the Show/Hide Columns button to select which columns to display in the table.
- Click on any column heading to sort the table by that column.
- Use the CSV, Copy, or Print buttons to export the report.
- Use the Search field to filter the table by keyword.