Admins can generate a Time Off report to show all time off requests. Regular-level users that have been set as a schedule admin can generate a time off report for staff on their schedule(s), and regular-level users can generate a report of their own time off. If needed, these reports can be filtered to a single staff member (for admins and schedule admins), status, and/or category. Each report will include the following information:
- A time off summary breakdown showing total time off hours approved and the number of requests approved/denied/pending by staff member.
- Date, times, and day of the week for each request.
- The name of the staff member.
- The category of each time off request.
- The status of the time off request (e.g. pending, approved, or denied), as well as the admin who took action on the request.
- Date and times that each request was submitted and approved or denied.
- Any notes added when the request was approved or denied.
Each report can be printed or exported for your records.
To generate a Time Off/Unavailability report:
- Click on Reports in the command bar.
- On the Time Off tab, set your report filters.
- Use the date filter to return time off requests from a specific date range.
- Use the Staff filter to view time off requests for all staff members, or just a single person.
- Use the Status filter to view time off requests in all status, or just a specific one (such as approved).
- Use the Category filter to view time off requests in all categories, or just a single category.
- Click on the Run Report button to generate the report.
- Click on the Show/Hide Columns button to select which columns to display in each table.
- View the Time Off Summary Breakdown to view total hours of approved time off (hours) and the number of approved, denied, and pending time off requests each staff member has.
- View the Time Off Report to view all time off submissions.