Admins can generate a report of all time off requests, regular-level users that have been set as a schedule admin can generate a time off report for staff on their schedule(s), and regular-level users can generate a report of their own time off. If needed, these reports can be filtered to a single staff member (for admins and schedule admins), status, and/or category. Each report will include the following information:
- Date, times, and day of the week for each request.
- The name of the staff member.
- The category of time off request.
- The status of the time off request (e.g. pending, approved, or denied), as well as the admin who took action on the request.
- Date and times that each request was submitted and approved or denied.
- Any notes added when the request was approved or denied.
Each report can be printed or exported for your records.
Generating a report
- Click on Reports in the command bar.
- On the Time Off/Unavailability tab, set your report filters.
- Use the date filter to return time off requests from a specific date range.
- Use the Staff filter to view time off requests for all staff members, or just a single person.
- Use the Status filter to view time off requests in all status, or just a specific one (such as approved).
- Use the Category filter to view time off requests in all categories, or just a single category.
- Click on the Run Report button to generate the report.
- Click on the Show/Hide Columns button to select which columns to display in the table.
- Use the Print, Copy, or CSV buttons to save a copy of the report.
- Click on any column heading to sort the table by that column.
- Use the Search field to filter the table by keyword.