Admins can generate a Pending Swaps & Given Up Shifts report that will show all pending shift swaps and/or unclaimed given-up shifts. This report can be helpful to plan for any potential schedule changes. If needed, these reports can be filtered to a single schedule. Each report will include the following information:
- Date, Times, and Day of the week for each shift.
- The name of the shift (if it has one).
- The name of the staff member who gave up or swapped the shift.
- If the shift is being swapped, you will also see who is being swapped with along with the status of the swap request.
- The schedule containing that shift.
- Any notes added to the shift.
Each report can be printed or exported for your records.
To generate a Pending Swaps & Given Up Shifts report:
- Click on Reports in the command bar.
- On the Pending Swaps & Given Up tab, set your report filters.
- Use the date filter to return shifts from a specific date range.
- Use the Schedule filter to view shifts for all schedules, or just a single schedule.
- Use the Type filter to select either swaps, given up shifts, or both (Show All).
- Click on the Run Report button to generate the report.
- Click on any column heading to sort the table by that column.
- Use the Print, Copy, or CSV buttons to save a copy of the report.
- Use the Search field to filter the table by keyword.