Enabling LibCal sync by default for all account holders
The LibCal Appointments sync setting syncs appointments booked via LibCal Appointments with LibStaffer. If enabled, appointments booked via Appointments will mark you as unavailable to work at that time in LibStaffer. This will not remove you from shifts that have already been assigned.
LibStaffer admins can choose to enable this setting by default for all account holders by taking the following steps:
- Click on Admin > System Settings from the command bar.
- In the LibCal Synchronization box, on the System Settings tab, click on the Toggle LibCal Sync on for All Account Holders? field.
- Choose between Enabled or Disabled.
- When this option is set to enabled, all accounts, existing and new, will have the LibCal Appointments sync enabled. Individual users can still opt in/out via their account profile.
- When this option is set to disabled, no change will be made to accounts' LibCal Appointments sync. Individual users can still opt in/out via their account profile.
- Click the blue Submit () button to save the change.