Creating a public calendar widget for a schedule
Every schedule that has been set up includes an option to create an iframe-based calendar widget for the schedule that can be embedded on any webpage. And any number of widgets can be created and customized for a schedule. These widgets will display a read-only version of the schedule -- edits to a schedule must be made from within LibStaffer.
Please be aware that when you add a schedule's widget to a webpage, anyone that can access that page can view the schedule.
To create a widget for a schedule:
- From the command bar, go to Admin > Schedules Settings.
- On the Manage Schedules page, click the Edit Schedule () icon for the schedule you want to create a widget for.
- Go to the Widgets tab to customize the display of the widget. Any changes that are made will display automatically in the Preview of the widget.
- Width of Widget: The width of the widget that will show when embedded into the host page.
- Height of Widget: The height of the widget that will show when embedded into the host page.
- Width of Border: The width of the widget border in pixels.
- Border Color: The color the border around the widget will be drawn.
- Default View: The default view the calendar loads initially. Choose from: Day, Day List, Week, or Month.
- Copy the code for the widget from the Embed Code field and add it to your webpage.