The Manage Accounts page allows LibApps admins to edit the information (name, email address, password, and level) for any user in your LibApps system.
To edit an account's information:
- From the LibApps dashboard, click on Admin from the command bar and choose Manage Accounts.
- Click on the Manage Account () icon in the Actions column for the account you want to edit.
- Under the Account Information tab of the Manage Account page you can make changes to the:
- Username/Email: The username/email that is used to login to LibApps.
- Password: Requirements for a password are a minimum of 8 characters and at least one number or symbol. Leave this blank if you do not want to change the user's password.
- Confirm Pass: When changing a user's password, enter the new password again in this field. This must match the Password field to save. Leave this blank if you do not want to change the user's password.
- First Name: The first name that is displayed wherever the name is displayed in any of the LibApps systems.
- Last Name: The last name that is displayed wherever the name is displayed in any of the LibApps systems.
- LibApps Account Level: Toggle the account level at the LibApps level. Admins will have access to the Admin menu options on the LibApps dashboard. Regular-level accounts will not.
- Click Save once you're done making changes to the account.