When editing the question text for basic, multiple-choice, submitter, and file upload fields, you'll have access to a basic set of text formatting tools. This can help you customize the text style and size, as well as insert lists, links, and images. Below you'll find an overview of these features.
Style & text formatting
- Size: select a font size to apply to your highlighted text.
- Text color: select a color to apply to your highlighted text.
- Bold: make your highlighted text bold.
- Italic: make your highlighted text italicized.
- Underline: make your highlighted text underlined.
- Strikethrough: apply a strikethrough to your highlighted text.
- Clear formats: clear all formatting from your highlighted text.
- Alignment: sets the alignment (left, center, right, or justify) for the highlighted text.
- Block Quote: makes your highlighted text appear as an indented, block quote.
- Numbered list: create a ordered list. Right-click on your list to view additional formatting options.
- Bulleted list: create an unordered list. Right-click on your list to view additional formatting options.
- Insert link: turn highlighted text into a clickable link. Right-click on a link to edit it.
- Remove link: click or highlight linked text, then click this button to remove the link (the text will still remain).
Images and other options
- Insert image: upload and insert an image from your LibApps Image Manager library. Right-click on an inserted image to edit its dimensions, alt text, and other details.
- Table: insert a simple table with the columns, rows, and table properties of your choosing. Right-click on your table to view additional formatting options.
- Special character: insert a special character into the rich text editor.
- Collapsible box: insert a simple collapsing panel/box with a title and body text of your choosing. After adding the box, click once on the title to edit the body text and double-click to view additional formatting options.
Copy & paste
- Cut: cut highlighted text from the editor.
- Copy: copy highlighted text in the editor.
- Undo: revert the most recent change from the current session.
- Redo: if you undid a change, this will restore it.
- Maximize: click to expand the text editor to the full size of the page. Click again to return to the default size.