Spacers allow you to add white space between your fields. This can be helpful if you want to visually spread out your questions if they appear too close together.
- Short Name: a label for your spacer as it appears on the workpad. This does not display on the public form or survey.
- Height: the height of the spacer, in pixels (e.g. 50px).
- Group ID: field groups allow you to show or hide multiple fields at once using field rules.
- To add a new group, click the Add Group button, give the group a name, and save.
- Otherwise, choose an existing group from the dropdown menu.
- CSS: you can customize the appearance of this field by adding CSS code. Enter only the CSS properties (such as
background-color: red;); do not add selectors or