Page breaks allow you to separate your fields into multiple pages, which can be helpful if you have a large number of questions.
- Short Name: a label for your page break as it appears on the workpad. This does not display on the public form or survey.
- Back label: each page break will display a "Back" button for navigating to the previous page. This option allows you to customize the text in that button.
- Next label: each page break will display a "Next" button for navigating to the following page. This option allows you to customize the text in that button.
- For the page break that displays at the end of a survey or quiz, you can customize the Done label (aka the Submit button).
- Group ID: field groups allow you to show or hide multiple fields at once using field rules.
- To add a new group, click the Add Group button, give the group a name, and save.
- Otherwise, choose an existing group from the dropdown menu.
- CSS: you can customize the appearance of this field by adding CSS code. Enter only the CSS properties (such as
margin-top: 50px;); do not add selectors or