Limit the number of submissions a survey can receive
If you only want to collect a certain number of submissions, you can set a limit for your survey. When enabled, users will no longer be able to view and submit your survey once the limit has been reached. (However, you will still be able to view the public survey in preview mode.)
Please note that this is just an overall limit -- it will not prevent one user from submitting your survey multiple times.
To manage the submission limit:
- While editing your survey, click on the Survey Options tab.
- Click on the Submission Behavior panel to expand it
- Click the Set Submission Limit checkbox to enable or disable the submission limit.
- When enabled, enter the maximum number of submissions the survey can receive in the Submission Limit field.
- Click the Save Changes button.