In This Article
Image choice fields
Image choice fields allow users to select images that you have set for the field. The options for the field allow you to set whether the user can select one or more than one answer from the provided images. Please note that these fields are only available in surveys, quizzes, and tutorials.
- Short Name: a label for your question as it appears on the workpad and in your reports. This does not display on the public form or survey.
- Question Text: the text label that appears on your form or survey. Use the rich text editor to add instructions or ask a question.
- Images: this is where you can set up the images to be used for the field.
- To select an image, either upload an image from your computer or enter the URL for an image from the internet.
- Set a caption for the image in the Image Caption text field.
- Click on the Default choice checkbox to make it the default choice.
- Click on the Add Image button to insert a new image.
- Click on the Remove button next to an option to remove it.
- Sorting of choices: choose how you want the list of choices to display on the public page.
- As is: the choices will display in the same order in which they appear in the Choices list.
- Randomize: the list of choices will be displayed in a random order each time the page is visited.
- Allow more than one answer to this question: indicate whether the field should allow users to select one or multiple choices.
- Hide image caption: indicate whether or not the image captions should be displayed.
- Required: indicate whether or not this is a required field.
- Hidden: indicate whether or not to hide this field when the public page is loaded. A field rule can be used to unhide this based upon responses in another field.
Answer properties (quizzes & tutorials only)
- Correct Answer(s): select the image(s) that must be chosen for an answer to be considered correct. Leave these unselected if you do not want to grade this question.
- Require correct answer to continue?: select this option if a user must provide the correct answer in order to continue the quiz or tutorial.
- Display correct/wrong messages?: when this option is selected, text in the If Correct textarea will display when the user answers the question correctly, while text in the If Wrong textarea will display if the user answers the question incorrectly.
- Group ID: field groups allow you to show or hide multiple fields at once using field rules.
- To add a new group, click the Add Group button, give the group a name, and save.
- Otherwise, choose an existing group from the dropdown menu.
- CSS: you can customize the appearance of this field by adding CSS code. Enter only the CSS properties (such as
color: red;); do not add selectors or
- Reporting: choose whether or not you want the field to display in your form or survey's data report and how you want it to appear.
- Width: enter how wide you want this field's column to display in your report's data table. Enter the number of pixels you want to use. To automatically size the column, enter 0 (zero) or leave the field blank.
- Display this column in table?: select this option to include the field in your report's data table.
- Allow wrap in table display?: select this option if you want to allow text in this column to wrap in your report's data table.