Each form can have its own unique page header, or you can choose to use the default header from your system settings. The header will display at the very top of the public page.
To customize the page header settings:
- Edit the form.
- Click on the Form Options tab.
- Click on the Page Header panel to expand it, then make your customizations.
- To use your system's default header, select the Use the system settings option.
- To use a custom header instead, select the Use a custom page header for this form option.
- If using a custom header, you can include a banner image by entering its URL in the Image URL field.
- If using a custom header, you can also add text by entering it into the Form Header Text field. This text will display below any image added to the header.
- If using a custom header, you can also use CSS code to style the header text by adding it to the CSS field. Only include the CSS properties (e.g.
color: red;) -- do not include selectors or
- Click the Save Changes button.