You can easily customize the font style, text color, and background colors of your forms, without needing to know anything about CSS code.
- Edit the form.
- Click on the Form Options tab.
- Click on the Look and Feel panel to expand it.
- Click on the Page fonts and colors button. A series of options will display in a modal over the workpad.
- If you'd like to use the default colors for your system, select Use the system settings.
- Otherwise, select Use custom colors and fonts for this form to customize them.
- If using custom colors, use the Fonts options to change the font family and text colors on your form.
- If using custom colors, use the Page Colors options to change the border and background styles on your form.
- Don't want a border to display around your form? Set the Border Width to 0.
- Click the Save button.