Editing & deleting fields
- To edit a field, you can either:
- Click on the field's Edit () icon
- Or, double-click on the field itself
- To delete a field, click on its Delete () icon
Caution: when you a delete a field, you also permanently delete its submission data so be careful!
Understanding field icons
- Grouped fields: if a field belongs to a group, it will display an object group () icon.
- Required fields: if a field is required, it will display a checkmark () icon.
- Hidden fields: if a field is currently hidden, it will display a slashed eye () icon.
- No question text: if no question text has been added to the field, it will display an alert () icon.
- Click on the field's Move Field () icon and drag the field up or down the workpad.
- Drop the field into the new position.
- Save your changes.
Via each field's position menu
You can also reorder a field by using its Position dropdown menu. Simply click on it, select a new position from the list, and the workpad will update automatically.