If you'd like to restrict who can access the public view of your survey, you can require a password. When enabled, users will be prompted to enter the survey's password before they will be able to view and submit the form.
To protect a survey with a password:
- While editing your survey, click on the Survey Options tab.
- Under Basic Info, enter the password you want to use in the Protect with Local Password field.
- Passwords are case-sensitive and can contain up to 45 characters.
- To remove an existing password, simply delete all text in this field.
- Click the Save Changes button.