To adjust the width and height of your survey's content area:
- While editing your survey, click on the Survey Options tab.
- Click on the Look and Feel panel to expand it.
- Use the Survey Size options to customize your survey's dimensions.
- Width: enter your width as a percentage (e.g. 100%) or in pixels (e.g. 500px). The default is 100%, which displays at a maximum width of 1091px (and adjusts as the screen size decreases).
- Height: enter your height as a percentage (e.g. 100%) or in pixels (e.g. 500px). The default is auto, which means it will adjust automatically to fit the contents of your survey.
- Click the Save Changes button.