You can choose to redirect a user to a specific URL, such as your library's homepage or a LibGuide, after submitting your survey. When enabled, the user will be redirected to the URL of your choice after 5 seconds (a countdown timer will display on screen to let them know).
- If the Email the user the results of the survey option is enabled for your Thank You Screen, the countdown will not begin until the user submits their email address or skips the prompt.
- If the Display a button at end allowing users to retake the survey option is enabled for your Thank You Screen, users will have 5 seconds to click the Retake button before being redirected.
To set up this redirect in a survey:
- While editing your survey, click on the Survey Options tab.
- Click on the Submission Behavior panel to expand it.
- Enter the full URL where users should be redirected in the Redirect URL field.
- Click the Save Changes button.