When a user submits a survey, you have the option to collect their user agent information, too. This includes the user's:
- IP address (which can help identify local users)
- Referrer (the URL from which the form was submitted)
- Browser (especially helpful if fielding tech support questions)
If enabled, this data will be included with each submission in your form's reports.
To collect any or all of these data options:
- While editing your survey, click on the Survey Options tab.
- Click on the Reporting panel to expand it and select the data you want to collect with each submission.
- Select the Collect IP checkbox to collect each user's IP address.
- Select the Collect Referer checkbox to collect the URL where the survey was submitted from.
- Select the Collect Browser checkbox to collect the browser used to submit the form.
- Click the Save Changes button.