Displaying a user's grade at the end of a quiz
To display a user's grade after they submit a quiz:
- Edit the quiz.
- At the bottom of the workpad, click on the blue section labeled Click to edit "Thank You Screen".
- If you already added a custom thank you message, this will instead say Click here to edit your existing thank you message.
- Select the Display Grade checkbox.
- From the Grade display type dropdown, choose how you want to display the grade:
- Grade percentage: this will display the percentage of questions they got correct.
- Number of questions correct/wrong: this will show them the number of questions they got correct out of the total number of questions on the quiz.
- Click the Save button.