Available tutorial options for interactive tutorials
An interactive tutorial's Tutorial Options include the Aspect Ratio and the Tutorial Max Width. These two options allow you to control the tutorial's maximum width and its height in relationship to the width (at the maximum width and at smaller widths).
Adjust the tutorial options
To customize an interactive tutorial's Tutorial Options:
- Edit your tutorial and click on the Settings button above the workpad.
- Click on the Tutorial Options panel to expand it.
- In the Aspect Ratio dropdown, select the ratio to be used for the display of the tutorial—choosing between 16:9 or 2:1.
- As an example, with a 2:1 aspect ratio, when the width of the tutorial window is 1000px, its height will be set to 500px.
- In the Tutorial Max Width field, enter the maximum width (in px or vw) of your screen that the tutorial can cover.
- The default is 1000px.
- Click the Save button.
- If you're done making adjustments to the tutorial's settings, you can click the Edit Tutorial button to return to the workpad.