Customizing the default fonts and colors of public pages
Admin users can customize the default font styles and page colors, which will apply to all forms, surveys, quizzes, and tutorials. Content owners can choose to stick with the defaults, or set their own styles.
- Go to Admin > System Settings.
- Click on the Custom Colors tab.
- Customize the default font styles.
- Font Family: choose from one of several supported font styles for the text on each page. (Default: Arial)
- Page Title: set the text color of the page title. (Default: #000000)
- Question Text: set the text color of each question. (Default: #000000)
- Answer Text: set the text color of each answer option. (Default: #555555)
- Customize the default page colors.
- Border Width: set the width of the border surrounding the content of each form, survey, quiz, and tutorial. Set this to 0 if you do not want a border to display. (Default: 0)
- Rounded Corners: if displaying a border, select this checkbox to give the border rounded corners. (Default: Enabled)
- Border Color: if displaying a border, use this to set its color. (Default: #555555)
- Page Background: set the background color of each page. (Default: #ffffff)
- Interior Background: set the color inside the borders (i.e. behind the questions and answers). (Default: #ffffff)
- Header Background: set the background color for the page header. (Default: #ffffff)
- Assessment Panel Background: set the background color of the question/content column of each slide. (Default: #f3f3f3)
- Click the Save button.
For each color option, you can either click in the field to launch a color picker, or you can enter the HEX value of the color you want to use.