If you would like to gather feedback from patrons about their service using Pickup Manager, you can enable automatic follow-up surveys.
When enabled, Pickup Manager will automatically send each patron an email once their pickup ticket has been marked as complete. The email will contain a link to the follow-up survey page, where users can rate their service on a scale of 1 to 5 and provide more detailed comments if desired.
Responses to the feedback form will be included with each ticket on the Completed page in Pickup Manager, where you can search & browse all completed pickup tickets. You can also view an overall distribution of ratings in the Ratings Summary report, found on the Statistics page.
Accessing the Follow-Up Survey settings
Navigate to Pickup Manager by clicking on the blue Spring-To menu and selecting Pickup Manager from your list of sites.
To enable and customize the follow-up survey in Pickup Manager, click on the Settings menu and select Follow-Up Survey from the dropdown.
The sections below will cover the settings found under the Follow-Up Survey tab of your Pickup Manager settings. To customize the email template used for generating follow-up survey notifications, check out the User Satisfaction Email settings under the Email tab.
Survey Settings: enable & customize the follow-up survey
In the Survey Settings panel, you will find the following options for enabling follow-up surveys and customizing the survey page:
- Send Follow-up Surveys: to enable follow-up surveys, set this to Yes. When set to No, follow-up survey emails will not be sent.
- Survey Title: the text in this field will serve as the heading on the follow-up survey page.
- Introductory Text: the text in this field will display below the survey title. This is a good place to provide brief instructions for patrons.
- Rating Field: the text in this field will display as the label of the survey's rating field. The ratings field presents a scale of 5 radio buttons, with 5 being the highest rating.
- Comment Field: the text in this field will display as the label of the survey's comment field. The comment field is a multi-line text area, allowing patrons to provide more detailed feedback.
- Success Message: the text in this field will appear on the follow-up survey page after the patron successfully submits their feedback.
After modifying any of the above settings, click on its Save button.
If you would like to see how the follow-up survey page will appear to patrons, check out the Survey Preview panel. Changes you make to your survey settings will update in real-time.