How to create and manage social media posts
The LibAnswers social feed provides a consolidated view of each queue's social media interactions, including sent and received:
- Facebook posts, comments, and likes
- Twitter mentions, direct messages, and followed hashtags
- Pinterest pins and actions
Who can view & manage a queue's social feed?
- Admin users: because admins have admin access to every queue, they can view and manage any queue's social feed.
- Regular users: in order to view and manage a queue's social feed, Regular users must have either Regular or Admin access to that queue.
- If a user does not have access to a queue with a connected Facebook, Twitter, and/or Facebook account, they will not see any social feed content.
Viewing and managing a queue's social feed
Once a queue has been connected to one or more social media account, users with access to the queue can view the full feed to see new posts, comments, likes, mentions, messages, etc. As well as being able to view upcoming scheduled posts.
- Viewing a queue's social feed
Learn how to view the full social feed for a queue.
- View and manage your upcoming scheduled social media posts
Learn how to view the upcoming posts.
- Viewing your twitter feed (tweets & direct messages) in LibAnswers
Learn how to view your Twitter content within LibAnswers.
Creating and managing new posts
- How to create and schedule Facebook posts
Posts can include text, a link, and/or an image, and they can be published immediately or you can choose to schedule them for a future date.
- How to create tweets and Twitter direct messages
Tweets can include text and/or an image, and they can be published immediately or you can choose to schedule them for a future date.
- How to create & schedule Pinterest pins
Pins can include an image, note, and/or link, and they can be published immediately or you can choose to schedule them for a future date.