Customize your LibCal profile page
Your LibCal profile page is an optional, public page where patrons can view a list of upcoming events you're organizing. This page can include both a profile image and description if desired.
When a patron views the page for an event you're organizing, they will be able to view your profile page by clicking on your profile image. Alternatively, you can also link to your profile page directly using its unique URL.
- While logged into LibCal, click on your email address in the orange command bar.
- If you are a Regular user, you can also click the Profile link in the command bar. (If you are an Admin user, you will instead see the Admin menu. Go to Admin > Accounts to customize any user's profile page.)
- Your unique public profile page URL will display below this checkbox. Click the link to preview your profile page, or use it to share your profile page with others.
- To enable or disable your profile page, toggle the Enable Public Profile Page checkbox.
- If disabled, event pages for events you are organizing will no longer link to your profile page.
- If you would like to display a profile image, click on the Launch Image Manager button in the Profile Image URL field to upload or select an image from your Image Manager library.
- This image will display on both your profile page and on the event pages for events you're organizing.
- To remove an existing profile image, simply delete the URL from the text field.
- If no URL is provided, a generic silhouette image will display on public pages instead.
- In the Profile Textarea, use the rich text editor to add optional text to display beneath your profile image, such as contact info, your title, an introduction, etc.
- Click the Save button.