While admin users have control over what datasets regular level accounts can access (along with the level of the account), all account holders have a set of their own LibInsight account settings that they can manage. This springboard will show the account settings available to regular-level users (admin users will also be able to change the level of the account), with the links below providing you more info on the available settings.
Accessing your account settings
- To access your account settings, click on your email address in the orange command bar.
- If you are an Admin user, you can go to Admin > Manage Accounts and edit your account from that page.
- On the Edit User Info modal, adjust your settings as needed.
General account settings
The Edit User Info modal will allow you to customize your default dataset and the initial screen you see after logging into LibInsight.
- Selecting your default dataset
You can select the dataset that is the first to display when you first click on Record Data or Analyze Data from the command bar.
- Customizing what you see after logging into LibInsight
You can choose to view all of the datasets that you have access to or jump directly to the Record Data or Analyze page for a particular dataset.