Reference analytics cross-tab report
The Cross Tab Report allows you to compare the responses between two metadata fields within the same reference analytics dataset.
This is an easy way to see the relationship between two fields within a dataset. Each field analysis is displayed in a data table that can also be exported.
To generate a cross tab report:
- Go to Ref. Analytics > Cross Tab Report.
- Select the dataset to run the report on from the Dataset dropdown.
- Select the first field for the report from the Rows dropdown.
- Select the second field from the Columns dropdown.
- Apply any additional filters for the report.
- Click the Create Cross Tab button.
- Click on the Export Statistics button to export the report.
If you applied any filters, only those filtered records will be reflected in the analysis.